1 Corinthians 9 23

I have become all things to all people so that. 1 Corinthians 923 1890 Darby Bible.


Pin On Encouragement Through The Word

From them for whom he labours the Apostle.

. --Better And all things I do for the gospels sake. THE PRIVILEGE AND THE TASK 1 Corinthians 915-23 915-23 But I have claimed none of these rights. That is he became all.

The Need for Self-Discipline. 24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run but only one receives the prize. 1 Corinthians 923 Additional Translations.

Ἴνα συγκοινωνὸς ἀυτοῦ γένωμαι The Σὺν and γίνομαι show great modesty. To those who are under the law as under the law that I might win those who are under the law. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel that I may share in its blessings.

So that by all possible means I might save some. The Apostle Paul spent 18 months there on. And this I do for the Gospels sake The Alexandrian copy and some others read all things I do and so the Vulgate Latin and Ethiopic versions.

19 Though I am free and belong to no one I have made myself a slave to everyone to win as many as possible. I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings. 23 And this I do.

1 Corinthians 923 NIV 1 Corinthians 923 NLT 1 Corinthians 923 ESV 1 Corinthians 923 NASB 1 Corinthians 923 NKJV. 1 Corinthians 92223 New International Readers Version 1998 NIrV 22 To those who are weak I became weak. Home Sermons 1 Corinthians 91-23.

Here a new thought is introduced. 2 Even though I may not be an apostle to others surely I am to you. 1 Corinthians 920-23 NKJV and to the Jews I became as a Jew that I might win Jews.

To those under the law I became as one under the law though. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew to win the. Biblical Commentary Bible study 1 Corinthians 916-23 EXEGESIS.

1 Corinthians 92023 The New Revised Standard Version NRSV 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew in order to win Jews. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew that I might gain the Jews. All Topics Books Exodus 3.

23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel that I may share in its blessings. Dont you realize that in a race everyone runs but only one person gets. For you are the seal.

To the Jews I became like a Jew to win the Jews. 1 Corinthians 923 Context. 1 Corinthians 923-25 NLT.

24 Do you not know that in a. 1 Corinthians 923-27 New International Version NIV. That was to win the weak.

I am not writing this to claim that these privileges should be extended to me. 1 Corinthians 919-23 Though I am free and belong to no one I have made myself a slave to everyone to win as many as possible. The Need for Self-Discipline.

1 Corinthians 923-25 New International Version NIV. E of my apostleship in the Lord. So as to win those not having the law.

1 Corinthians 923 KJV. Corinth was an important and wealthy Greek city. And this I do for the Gospels sake The Alexandrian copy and some others read all things I do and so the Vulgate Latin and Ethiopic versions.

20 To the Jews I became like a Jew to win the Jews. 1 Corinthians 923 NASB. 1 Corinthians 91-23.

23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel so that I may become a fellow partaker of it. 1 Corinthians 923 American Standard Version ASV 1901 23 And I do all things for the gospels sake that I may be a joint partaker thereof. And this I do for the gospels sake that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Those things which follow are referred to this verse as to the proposition the theme to be. Pauls Use of His Freedom. Such being the reading of the best MSS.

24 Do you not know that in a. To them that are under the law as under the law that I might gain them that are under the law. That is he became all.

I do all things for the sake of the gospel so that I may become. 22 To the weak I became weak to win the weak. 3 This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me.


Pin On Throne Room Connect


Pin On Bible Verses Jehovah


Pin On Memory Verses


Pin On Core Values

No comments for "1 Corinthians 9 23"